Friday, February 4, 2011

Well...

Seeing as no one else has posted, I guess I will. I've been working on this idea for a story for a while now, it's really rough and not that good, but what the hell. I'll go for the gold. I have a character I thought of today who's really been interesting me. So far as I can tell (seeing as she hasn't quite been developed yet), she's about 5' 2" or 5' 3", with wavy/curly short, dark brown hair and bright blue (Elijah Wood) eyes. She's pretty rebellious, it seems, a smoker, but is sweet as well as edgy. Oh, and she's a drug addict. I don't know which drug exactly, it's been bouncing between pills and heroin, maybe both. It's not like I said "I want a drug addict character," it's just how it played out in my head.

She seems to have a hard past, probably with some kind of medical history or family problems, but as I said she just kind of popped in my head today and is currently taking over my thoughts, it seems she needs to form completely. I don't know if your guys' processes are like this, but mine certainly is; that's why I mostly just write characters. Her name is Annalise Avery Vaughan, but she goes by her middle name/family name, Avery. So, that's about it for now, just thought I would tell you all. Let's see where this goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment